Amazing Radio is an international radio station first broadcast originally on digital radio in the United Kingdom. The station plays new music from a number of music genres including pop, rock, indie, hip hop, electronica and jazz. The station originally broadcast on the Digital One ensemble which replaced the temporary Birdsongtest transmission which had been running for a year and a half beforehand. The station discontinued its DAB presence in 2012 to become an Internet only radio station, but has since returned to DAB in London and Dublin.
The station takes its music from its sister website amazingtunes.com and encourages its listeners to have their say as to which songs should make the station's playlist.
- Chris Martin joined the station in 2011 after a successful stint on NME Radio and still DJs regularly for Propaganda.
- Scott McGerty Presents a self-titled show every weekday and the Amazing Chart on Sunday.
- Greg Porter was previously part of 'The Greg and Burtt Show' on the station, however Porter returned to Amazing Radio after appearing on Spark FM with Amazing Afternoons with Greg Porter.
- Charlie Ashcroft presents Audition every Monday to showcase the best new and emerging music. Charlie is also a music journalist for Artrocker (magazine) and This Is Fake DIY.
- Jim Gellatly presents a self-titled show every Sunday. He is renowned for unearthing new musical talent in Scotland, and he often features guests on his show, from established artists to newcomers and music industry insiders. He also writes a regular new music column for The Scottish Sun.
- Baylen Leonard presents The Front Porch. Join Baylen as he discovers the best in new country, folk, rhythm and roots, bluegrass, and country rock.
- Kathryn Tickell is a Northumbrian Piper, fiddler and composer with 20 years of professional touring under her belt. Every Monday Kathryn welcomes you into her musical world for the very best in folk music and beyond.
- Mark Ryan presents Amazing Beats where you can expect to hear a whole range of music genres, including down tempo electronica, house, techno, dubstep, and drum and bass.
- Aaron Phillips presents Amazing Rock Show featuring a selection of rock music, from thrash metal through to indie.
- Simon Raymonde presents his self-titled show every Monday. He is best known for being a part of the band Cocteau Twins and for being the founder of independent record label Bella Union.
- Gill Mills presents her self-titled show every Wednesday featuring indie, electro and rock music.
- Paul Lester presents The Paul Lester Show every Saturday. Paul is best known as the writer of The Guardian's renowned New Band of the Day.
- Dani Charlton presents her self-titled show from Tuesday to Friday. The last 30 minutes of each show is based on a theme selected each week by the listener.
- Ruth Barnes presents The Other Woman every Saturday. The show is an extension of Ruth's blog and new music podcast The Other Woman.
- Mike Taylor presents his self-titled show every Thursday evening. Mike was the first USA presenter on Amazing Radio.