recommended MUSIC BLOGGERS and websites
- 17 Seconds (Edinburgh) http://17seconds.co.uk/blog
- Across The Universal Soundscape (York) http://acrosstheuniversalsoundscape.weebly.com/ (Contact: Shaun Donnelly)
Supporting and promoting great music by lesser known and under the radar artists.
- Bright Young Folk (Sevenoaks) http://www.brightyoungfolk.com/ (Contact: Christopher Friedenthal)
Keeping a beady eye on the traditional music scene of the British Isles.
- Crack In The Road (?) http://www.crackintheroad.com
- Drunken Werewolf (Bristol) http://www.drunkenwerewolf.com (Contact: Tiffany@drunkenwerewolf.com) Daily music reviews, features, interviews and more in a sometimes heated but always passionate manner.
- Fatea Magazine (Poole, Dorset) http://www.fatea-records.co.uk/magazine/ (Contact email@example.com) Championing & supporting independent music around the world, Excellent music reviews and quarterly free download.
- Folk Alley (Kent, Ohio. USA) http://www.folkalley.com/ (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The place for live streaming folk, Americana and acoustic roots music on the web, 24 hours a day!
- Folk Radio UK (Taunton, Somerset) http://www.folkradio.co.uk/ (Contact: email@example.com) Independent Folk Music & Culture Webzine offering news, reviews, Interviews, features and audio delights.
- For Folks Sake
- Fresh On The Net (@freshonthenet)
- Nashville Over Here
- Northern Sky Magazine
- Slate The Disco (Cambridge)
- Spiral Earth
- Thank Folk For That
- Three Cords And The Truth UK (?) http://www.threechordsandthetruthuk.co.uk (Contact: David Hughes)