Nominated for the Fatea 'Innovation' award in 2016
LCM FEATURED TRACK OF THE DAY
TROUBLE - SAM OUTLAW
Discover and connect with some of the best indie music, musicians and music professionals from around the world.
Established in 2013 Laurel Canyon Music is a co-operative music group, music promoter and event organiser, creative community and music e-zine for:-
- Country & Americana music
- Folk (in all its forms)
- Acoustic music
- Blues music
- Roots music
We hope that you will find LCM an excellent resource for musicians, fans and music lovers. It is also designed to provide an insight into the wonderful world of independent music and beyond. Please feel free to explore our website.
We especially like promoting and helping independent musicians. We cover music mainly from the UK and Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, South America, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
We aim to:-
- Help music fans connect and discover great new music
- Help indie musicians promote their music and help them build relationships with supporters and industry professionals.
- Provide independent music support services, practical training and artist development through our LCM 'Innovate' program and our network of partners and supporters.
- Organise, curate and promote gigs (currently in London, England).
- Post daily artist features and LCM 'Track Of The Day' on our social media.
- Musicians we highly recommend will have their own personal promotional page on our website (including bio, music links, website contact details and upcoming gigs)
- Review album/EP releases and live gigs
- Provide funding and awards for selected music projects through the LCM Music Development Fund.
- Forge partnerships with trusted proven organisations & groups with the same values and aims.
- Recommend great upcoming live music events in London for you to enjoy.
- We will also publish details of our favourite listening venues, promotions, radio stations and presenters, media, video sessions and music industry professionals, which we hope you will find very useful.
- We would also love to have our own independent record label, artist friendly PR, marketing and booking agency .... but that is 'work in progress' for now. (If you would like to help us, please let us know)
2017 for us is a year of creating exciting new partnerships and seeking sponsorship. It is also a time to expand our LCM core team and announce some wonderful new patrons.
All of us here at LCM would love to hear from you, so please head over to the 'Contact' page and send us a message.
Would you like to stay in touch with us through our special LCM newsletter? We will have some mailing list only exclusives coming up soon, so it is definitely worth adding your email and joining us.
All the very best and thank you for your continued support and interest.
The Laurel Canyon Music team
If you would like to help us and support our independently managed LCM website or make a small donation to the LCM Music Fund, you can via the button above.
Join our mailing list and never miss an update