Servant Jazz Quarters, Dalston (London)
- Address: 10A Bradbury Street, Dalston, London N16 8JN
- Music Type: Jazz, blues and folk to pop, world music and beyond
- Capacity: 50 - 100 (Mixed seating and standing depending on configuration)
- Nearest Station: Dalston Kingsland
- Website: http://www.servantjazzquarters.com/
A two minute walk from Dalston Kingsland station on Bradbury street you will find the cosy and intimate Servant Jazz Quarters. Despite the name, they are not strictly a jazz club. SJQ has a history of hosting music events before opening as a fully licensed venue in February 2011. SJQ is dedicated to music from many genres and supports innovative artists from all backgrounds and particularly those from the Hackney area. The music program varies from night to night so you will need to check the website for updates on gigs and events. Expect an eclectic mix of music ranging from jazz, blues and folk to pop, world music and beyond.