Blue House Music
- Promoter and music agent: James Partridge
- Genre: Acoustic, Folk, Country, Americana, Singer-Songwriter
- Venues: St. Pancras Old Church, Slaughtered Lamb, Green Note
- Website: http://www.bhmusic.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BHM founder James Partridge has been involved in music since playing his first gig in his hometown of Ipswich at 13 years old. His early taste of promotion was a string of highly popular and fondly-remembered punk and hardcore shows at Murrayside Youth Club in the Suffolk port town. Now based in North Essex, with his varied background (artiste, licensee, sales, sound engineer, production, promoter) James thinks he can pretty uniquely understand and appreciate all sides of the story as a musical agent. Blue House Music intends to be business-like, honest and respectful. We hope you'll support it and enjoy its brilliant artists.