Cecil Sharp House, Camden (London)
- Address: Cecil Sharp House, 2 Regent’s Park Road, London. NW1 7AY
- Music: Folk, Americana, Acoustic
- Owners: EFDSS
- Capacity: Kennedy Hall (500 standing or 420 Seated) and Trefusis (120 Seated)
- Nearest Stations: Camden Town + Camden Road
- Website: http://www.cecilsharphouse.org/csh-home
Cecil Sharp House is the home of the English Folk Dance and Song Society (EFDSS) and also the spiritual home of UK Folk music. It contains the folk music archives in the Vaughan Williams Memorial Library, which were collected in some cases hundreds of years ago. This is a great venue and loved by the many musicians and music fans which visit each year. The venue has three main spaces, the two biggest being Kennedy Hall and the Trefusis Room located in the basement of the building. The venue also has a very good cafe and bar.